SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: This is the one for you! This wonderfully spacious residence offers effortless family living in an established street location in the Marriott Waters Estate. Located on approximately 544 sqm of land, you can simply move in to this elegant Porter Davis home, unpack and start enjoying a luxurious lifestyle.
Currently being a rental property will be an attraction for those who are looking for an investment property. There is a month to month lease in place with a very reliable tenant. The current rental return is $455 per week.
Separate living zones both internally and externally will please your entertainment needs. There is an over sized open plan living zone close to the kitchen and the meals areas. You will be greeted to a separate theatre close to the kitchen which can be converted to a fourth bedroom. All the bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes with the master bedroom having an ensuite and walk-in robes.
The study has ample space to run your own office is which can be converted to a games room.
Two of the other main features of this home are the outdoor entertainment areas and the established landscaped gardens.
Added Internal and External features
- Spotted gum timber floors
- Study/ games room
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted heating
- Projector, screen and five wall mounted speakers
- Three phase power
- Solar electricity
- Solar hot water (gas boosted)
- 900 mm five burner gas cook top
- 900 mm oven
- Walk in pantry
- Caesar stone bench tops
- Alarm with option for back-to-base monitoring
- Security camera system
- Alfresco with Merbau decking
- Internal access to garage
- Remote roller door
- Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens
* Stone's throw away to the Merinda Park station
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Approximately two minutes' walk away from the nearest park and BBQ area
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Within walking distance to child care
* Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road, South Gippsland Highway and Western Port Highway
*Marriott Waters also has a Residents Club including a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland views, function and multi-purpose rooms, an indoor/outdoor heated 25-metre lap pool, children's play area including toddlers' pool, outdoor sun deck and a landscaped central courtyard.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Spotted Gum Timber Floors
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.