SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: This ex-display Carlisle home shows off an ultra-modern design, a floor plan that is for space and privacy and complimented by light filled rooms. This property is a benchmark for superior modern living in Lyndhurst.
Built in 2008 this contemporary designed residence has everything the most discerning buyer could want in a family home, with a layout currently offering;
- Massive 52 sq total area (approx.) & 603 sqm land (approx.)
- Freshly painted faade featuring water fountain
- Grand double doors entering into a tiled foyer with stunning lighting feature
- Quality tiles, carpet and curtains. Neutral tones and downlights throughout
- Large study room positioned with front views
- Carpeted formal lounge with a striking gas log fire
- Bi-fold doors to side decked alfresco with gas log fire, downlights & ceiling fan
- Downstairs powder room
- Internal access from double garage which has storage shelving
- Laundry with ample cupboards and bench space
- Separate downstairs and upstairs heating and cooling system
- Four large bedrooms all upstairs and with their own en suite and walk in robes.
- Spacious upstairs lounge area overlooking balcony which has dual access to the master suite
- Master suite with large floor space features en suite with bath tub, double vanities,
separate toilet and access to its own rear private balcony
- Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge. Separate theatre room
- The hostess kitchen is restaurant quality with large Caesar stone benches with extended breakfast
bar, built in microwave, built in coffee machine, Beiling double oven/grill & gas stove top, double
fridge space (existing fridge/freezer included in sale), large butler pantry with additional stove top
& range hood
- Bring the outside in with bi-fold doors extended from the kitchen to the lounge flowing out onto
the rear alfresco with a wall waterfall, ceiling fan and downlights. Absolute entertainers
- Outside the rear yard is no less specular with new timber decking leading to a rendered pergola
boasting another gas log fire and swim spa that has been re-tiled.
- Additional features you'll find outside; a garden shed, security lighting, water tank and external
power sockets and 10 x solar panels (electricity)
Designed for today and the foreseeable future. A truly stunning home, in a prime position close to schools, shops, train stations, parkland and walking tracks.
If you've missed out before, don't do it again. Call now to secure this phenomenal family home today.
- Lynbrook station is approximately a nine minute walk away.
- Western Port Highway access is only approximately 450 meters away.
- St Francis De Sales school is approximately a ten minute walk away.
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately a four minute drive away.
- Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is a six minute drive away.
- Figtree Walk Reserve, Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails are
within walking distance.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS***
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.