SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: Immaculately presented and peacefully positioned with all the necessary features, this modern and stylish family home will for sure impress any buyer. Ideally suited to first timers or down sizers, this functional floor plan would also suit for those looking to invest.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining and family area. The hostess kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benches, ample cupboard and bench space plus a built-in pantry.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite features a large walk in robe and a full en suite while the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and a are serviced by the central bathroom.
If you enjoy entertaining then you will be thoroughly impressed with the Merbau timber decked alfresco which flows out from the central hub of the home. It's an ideal space for entertaining family and friends while overlooking the low maintenance established garden.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 21 sq under roof line
- Approximately 400 sqm land
- Built by Metricon in 2012
- Evaporative Cooling
- Zoned 5-star Ducted heating
- Ceasar stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
- New dishwasher
- Plumbed refrigerator
- 600mm stainless steel oven
- 600mm stainless steel gas cooktop
- Master with en suite and walk in robe
- Timber bifold doors to alfresco
- Plantation shutters to main bedroom, en suite & main bathroom
- Roof storage
- Natural gas bbq
- Large decking made from Merbau and decking bench seating
- Privacy screen
- Low maintenance well maintained gardens
- Side gate access
- Blue stone paved entertaining area
- Remote roller door garage
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away
- Merinda Train Station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
- One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS***
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Open Plan Living
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.