SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
FAMILY LIVING IN A GREAT LOCATION
LYNDHURST: Surrounded by quality, established homes the location is second to none within easy access to Western Port Highway and all facilities on offer in the neighbouring Marriott Waters Shopping Centre.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, meals and family area with the added bonus of a separate lounge room and large study room.
The hostess kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, microwave provision and large pantry cupboard.
The master suite provides a walk-in robe and full en suite while the other three bedrooms are complete with ample robe space and are conveniently positioned next to the family bathroom and separate toilet.
The property itself was constructed by Simonds Homes and measures approximately 25.5 squares under roof line with a land size approximately 576 square meters. With neutral tones throughout, this home is suited to any style or theme so take advantage of this outstanding opportunity and start living within this convenient and appealing location.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 25.5 sq under roof line
- Approximately 576 sqm land
- Open plan kitchen, meals & family
- Separate lounge room
- Four bedrooms plus study
- Master with en suite and WIR
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Timber floating floors
- 600 mm stainless oven and cook top
- Large pantry cupboard
- Low maintenance gardens
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Sports ovals plus Cricket nets are within walking distance
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Heating
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.