SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
LYNDHURST: This excellent family home, situated in the Melington Estate in between the Rise Estate and the Marriott Waters for sure will exceed your expectations. From the very moment you walk through the front door this elegant and stylish home will amaze you.
One of the other main features of this house is the availability of side access for a trailer and also the ample parking space provided on the extended concreted drive way.
The large master bedroom comprises with a full en suite and a shelved walk in robe. There is plenty of space in the master bedroom for you to have your own dressing table or TV stand. The other two large bedrooms have double door built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom and separate toilet and a decent laundry.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, meals and family area plus a bonus separate formal living room. The hostess kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space with excellent light fittings, great looking floor boards and tiles, nicely done feature walls plus lots more. This home has been recently painted.
The practicality of this floor plan is further displayed by the accessibility of side access to the rear yard and the nicely tiled pergola from the open plan living area. You would have no trouble in entertaining family or friends in the fully established, well-maintained backyard with nice trees all around this home and private pergola.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 25 sq in total including garage, porch & pergola
- Approximately 542 sqm land
- Open plan kitchen, meals & family
- Separate living room
- Master bedroom with en suite and walk in robe
- Extra-large bedrooms
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- 600 mm gas cook top
- 600 mm oven
- Feature walls
- Timber floating floors
- Private alfresco
- Established gardens
- Quiet street
- Side parking space for a trailer
- Extended concreted wide drive way - 3-4 car space
- Friendly neighbourhood
- No owners' cooperation fees
- NBN Ready
- Lynbrook station is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Two sports ovals are within walking distance from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Side Access
- Two Living Areas
2 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.