SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: STOP LOOKING, this is the one for you! Imagine being able to call the removalists and simply move in, unpack and relax with nothing to do! At 2 King Fern Close you will certainly be the king of your own castle!
As you walk through the front doors you are greeted with an impressive entrance which leads in to a well-designed family home.
- Formal living room
- Hostess kitchen overlooking large dining/family area
- Rumpus area
- Kids retreat
Set on a large allotment of approximately 578m2 in a court location surrounded by well-presented homes and just a short walk to parkland's. Offering four well-sized bedrooms, including an impressive master with walk in robe and a full en suite with twin vanities.
Central hostess kitchen has an abundance of cupboards and stainless-steel appliances - with 900mm upright cooker, range hood and dishwasher along with a double door pantry cupboard.
Outside you are welcomed with a large Alfresco area with Merbau decking and outdoor blinds for year-round enjoyment. Enjoy and relax the surrounds of a low maintenance garden and plenty of room for the kids to play including a well built cubby.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 31 sq under roof line
- Approximately 578 sqm land
- Four living areas including formal lounge
- Open plan living
- 900 mm oven and cook top
- Ducted heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Master with full en suite
- Master with walk in robe
- Extended decking
- Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Alfresco with outdoor blinds and merbau decking
- Cubby house
- Garden shed
- Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately a five minutes' drive away
- Western Port Highway access is approximately one minute's drive away
- Lynbrook station is approximately a ten minutes' walk away
- St Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately an eleven minutes' walk away
- Within walking distance to public BBQ facility
- Figtree Walk Reserve is within walking distance
- Close to Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.