SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, shops, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers this functional floor plan would also suit those looking to invest.
The property itself was constructed by Porter Davis and has a free-flowing floor plan. The hostess kitchen which overlooks the open plan dining and family area features stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard and bench space plus a double door pantry.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite features a large walk in robe and a full en suite while the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom.
Outside you will find a low maintenance garden, rear door access to the garage and the starting base of what could be your dream pergola/entertaining area.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external extras include;
- Approximately 18 sq under roof line
- Approximately 374 sqm land
- Built in 2010 by Porter Davis
- Master with en suite and walk in robe
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- 600 mm electric stainless-steel oven and 900 mm gas cook top
- Ducted heating & Evaporative cooling
- Internal access from garage
- Rear door access to the garage
- Front view of parkland
- Low maintenance gardens
- Solar hot water system
- NBN ready
- Foxtel points in lounge room and master bedroom
- Television antenna outlets in lounge room, master bedroom and back bedroom
- Quality drapes to all bedrooms and lounge room
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately seven minutes' walk away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Two sports ovals plus cricket nets within walking distance
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are
approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and
cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
- One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club
includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Heating
- NBN Ready
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.