SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: Immaculately presented this property is perfect for those wanting to establish a future in the sought-after community of Lyndhurst. Within proximity to Merinda Park station, Marriott Waters shopping centre & Lyndhurst Primary School, this home is perfect for any family dynamic.
With the luxury of a formal lounge and study or a fourth bedroom, there is plenty of room for the growing family. Those who enjoy open plan living will love the kitchen, meals and family area. The well-equipped hostess kitchen features stainless steel appliances including gas stove cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, tiled splash back & large bench top with breakfast bar.
The kitchen overlooks the adjoining spacious family/meals area where the living is extended as you step through the bi-fold doors out onto the rear alfresco bringing the outdoors in. Complete with down lights this is an entertainers dream. There is also a grassed backyard with low maintenance gardens for easy care and enjoyment.
Also on offer there are 3 spacious bedrooms, two with robes, the master suite offering a walk-in robe, full en suite and a parent retreat.
Other features include quality floating timber floors, carpets, plantation shutters, ducted heating and split system cooling. There is also a remote double garage, security lighting, water tank, external power sockets and satellite dish and an alarm with option for back-to-base monitoring.
Make sure you inspect this quality property today and start living your dream.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 20 sq. of living (Excluding the garage, porch & alfresco)
- Approximately 561 sqm. land
- Three large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Study/ fourth bedroom
- Ducted heating
- Two split system air conditioners
- Master with full en suite
- Master with parents retreat
- Master with walk in robe
- Quality floating timber floors, carpets and plantation shutters. Neutral tones, feature walls and down lights throughout
- Two separate living areas
- Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge
- Spacious second lounge area with private alfresco access
- Bi-fold doors to alfresco with down lights and available external gas line
- Internal access from large double garage
- Remote panel lift door
- Laundry with great storage
- Brand new hot water system
- Two bathrooms, including an en suite
- Gas cook top
- Electric oven
- Large pantry
- Additional features you'll find outside; a washing line, security lighting, water tank, external power sockets and satellite dish
- Alarm with option for back-to-base monitoring
- Extended concrete around the house
- Established gardens in the front and backyard
- Park with child friendly playground only 1-minute walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Sports ovals plus Cricket nets are within walking distance
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.