SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SANDHURST: Positioned in one of Sandhurst's most sought after estates lies this gorgeous home. If you are looking for style and sophistication then you have surely come to the right address.
Set on a block of approximately 519 square meters this Prime Projects Victoria built home is sure to impress. The moment you enter through the door you will be thoroughly impressed with the floor plan of this home. The master to the right comes with a full en suite, followed by a lounge filled with a lot of character.
As you progress through this home you will then be greeted by a large open plan kitchen, dining and family area. The kitchen is well appointed and comes with quality appliances, a large walk-in pantry and heaps of storage cupboards.
To the left of this home are the remaining three bedrooms with large built-in robes, large windows for all the natural light to seep thru which is serviced by the centrally located toilet and bath.
As you walk thru those sliding doors and onto a large well paved alfresco which overlooks the lovely low-maintenance garden you will begin to appreciate all that this home has to offer.
Added internal and external features include:
- Approximately 519 sqm land
- Built in 2010
- Two separate living zones: Formal lounge & Open plan living
- Master with full en suite
- Walk in robe in master
- 600 mm oven
- 600 mm gas cook top
- 600 range hood
- Large walk in pantry
- Large laundry room
- Ducted heating
- Air conditioner
- Down lights
- Double garage with internal access
- Low maintenance gardens
* Sandhurst Golf Course is approximately three minutes drive away from the house
* Carrum Downs Secondary College is approximately ten minutes drive away from the house
* Rowellyn Park Primary School is approximately seven minutes drive away from the house
* Child care centre is approximately six minutes drive away from the house
* Carrum Downs Shopping Centre is approximately nine minutes drive away from the house
* East Link is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
* South Gippsland highway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from the house
* Merinda Park Train Station is approximately nine minutes drive away from the house
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW **PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.