1.Street Appeal – Invite buyers from the first glance of the property, make sure the garden is well maintained, remove cob-webs around the windows, and well-maintained fencing.
2. Set The Scene – Creating a clean open house is much more appealing and will assist with an easy sale.
3. Fix It – Whether it is a light bulb, leaking tap, cracked tile in the bathroom, get it fixed as it will pay off in the long run.
4. Fresh – Have a bunch of nice flowers, a scented incense, open the windows, to create a fresh smell to the house.
5. Lighten Up – Make sure all your light bulbs are in working order, your windows are clean, this will help with the perspective of a big open space.
6. Pets – Tidy up after your pets, and if possible take them away from the property as you leave during the inspections.
7. Temperature – Ensure the property is not too hot or not too cold during the inspection
8. You Know Your Home – Highlight it’s best features that you know buyers will love.