After completing his Bachelor of Computing at Deakin University, Chaminda went on to gain his Agents Representative Certificate in 2009 and joined the industry as a Property Manager, a stepping stone to becoming a Sales Consultant. During that time he studied both property management and sales in order to polish his knowledge and skills.
In 2010 he was fully equipped to become a Sales Consultant and he joined the Ray White team in Cranbourne. Chaminda has been living in and around Lyndhurst for the last eight years, knows the area well and has a large network of friends living in the area. Specializing in the LYNDHURST, LYNBROOK, BERWICK WATERS, CIRCA (CLYDE NORTH) and SIERRA ESTATE (CRANBOURNE NORTH) areas, he has a broad knowledge about the surrounding suburbs as well.
In 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Chaminda sold more properties in Lyndhurst than any of his competitors.
Some of the achievements Chaminda has achieved include:
- Agent of the Year in Lyndhurst 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 (ratemyagent.com.au)
- Agent of the Year in Lynbrook 2022 (ratemyagent.com.au)
- Agent of the Year in Clyde North 2020 & 2022 (ratemyagent.com.au)
- Ray White Cranbourne’s Sales Person of the year 2016
- Alan White Elite Performer, Ray White VIC/TAS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021 & 2022
- Number 10 Performer Ray White VIC/TAS 2016
- Number 19 Performer Ray White VIC/TAS 2015
- Number 2 Sales Consultant for the South East Zone 2014
- Alan White Premier Member in the Ray White network (yearly since 2013)
- As a result of his hard work and dedication Chaminda is a regular guest speaker at Corporate and Office training events
Over the last ten years Chaminda’s business has grown dramatically to the point where he is now fortunate enough to be able to employee the services of a support team, allowing him to maintain a high level of attention to each customer.
Chaminda realizes the emotions that are attached to a home that a client is going to sell and the amount of stress involved in the process, he also knows how hard it is to enter into the property market because he has done it the hard way himself. “I take this profession as a people business and in order to be successful one should master the art of treating people fairly and rightly, with respect”.
While working at Ray White Cranbourne/Lyndhurst he adheres to the support programs that are adopted by the company and believes that the key success factors such as control, discipline, training and being responsible will depend on the own individuals dedication and willpower.
In his leisure time Chaminda enjoys being around his family; with daughter Nethu, son Nehara and wife Iresha. And likes almost all sports, cricket and tennis being his favourite.
“Great results are the outcome of hard work” is a statement that Chaminda truly lives by.
To view my client testimonial please go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIjgRXY6Owc
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - Client Choice Individual
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2015/2016 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2015 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 19
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS) And 1 earlier award